The infrastructure within the business offers the most in-depth training available, whilst the commercial element to this role offers unrivalled exposure to the business and a great opportunity to learn from the best. The successful candidate is afforded a high level of autonomy over the finance processes within the trading desk, so there is the opportunity to make this role your own, develop and hone your skills. In addition to this, our client offers arguably the most competitive compensation package, with unrivalled opportunities for career progression and mobility.
• Daily P&L production to assist on front office trades
• Offering analysis and insight on potential trades based on market risk
• Effective communication within the Trading, Risk and Operations Desks
• Independent price verification on product classes
Skills & Requirements:
• ACA (or equivalent) preferable
• Commercially focused
• Outstanding interpersonal skills as you will be regularly liaising with the trading desks;
• The ability to interpret technical information and relay this clearly and concisely;
• Demonstrate ownership of work and problem solve
With a team of over 200 and growing every day, Goodman Masson is one of London’s specialist Finance and Technology recruitment businesses. Voted ‘Best Recruitment Company to Work For’ in 2018, our passion for what we do is clear.
Based in London, Düsseldorf and New York, we hold annual revenues exceeding £42 million. This includes Qualified & Part-Qualified / Transactional Finance, Actuarial & Investment Management, Audit, Banking Operations, Compliance & Financial Crime, Front Office, Housing Development, Information & Cyber Security, Technology, Digital & Data, Product Control & Valuations, Projects, Change & Transformation, Risk & Regulation, Tax and Treasury.
We also have a Solutions team who provide RPO, hybrid and volume recruitment services. Alongside this, Goodman Masson have developed an Executive Search team who focus on sourcing C-suite talent to fee earning Legal partners.