Product Manager – Digital Wealth, Associate
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- 18 Aug 18 2018-08-18
BlackRock helps investors build better financial futures. As a fiduciary to our clients, we provide the investment and technology solutions they need when planning for their most important goals. As of March 31, 2018, the firm managed approximately $6.317 trillion in assets on behalf of
BlackRock helps investors build better financial futures. As a fiduciary to our clients, we provide the investment and technology solutions they need when planning for their most important goals. As of March 31, 2018, the firm managed approximately $6.317 trillion in assets on behalf of investors worldwide. For additional information on BlackRock, please visit www.blackrock.com | Twitter: @blackrock | Blog: www.blackrockblog.com | LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/blackrock.
The successful candidate will be a product lead of our sales tools and programs. The Product Manager will need to understand how various types of data will influence the sales process and work with product management peers to ensure these products fit seamlessly into the sales ecosystem. The Product Manager will guide product development and be need to support the entire product lifecycle for our tools & analytics platform. The candidate should be creative, detailed and very client service oriented. Furthermore, this candidate should be able to coordinate and drive work among a large set of stakeholders to achieve a goal with very little supervision. Being results driven is a must.
Primary responsibilities will include:
- Be a creative thought leader and partner to other Product Managers as Digital Wealth builds out the complete Salesperson Ecosystem solution
- Become a subject matter expert internally within the Product Management Team on data source availability and relevancy for the businesses he/she supports
- Can utilize multiple sources of data to make cogent conclusions
- Own the design and development of our suite of Sales Tools
- Coordinate stakeholder interviews and continuous learning of needs
- Document business requirements and develop effective control mechanisms to ensure quality
- Manage a queue of tasks, projects, and enhancements, and understand the relative cost/benefit of each.
- Clearly communicate status to the team and our partners.
- Provide UAT and post-production QC support.
- Managing the product life-cycle
- Help design the salesperson interface to be intuitive and connected to how our salespeople assess their performance, plan their meeting schedule and prepare for those meetings
- Define the metrics that will help us truly understand effectiveness of our selling programs and drive their continuous iteration
- Design for greater operational efficiency and connection with natural partners (e.g, Marketing)
- Manage the relationship with Sales Leadership to ensure we are achieving their goals with these leads
- Coordinate efforts with partner groups to ensure we delivering a differentiated salesperson experience
- BA/BS required; major in Business, Finance, MIS, Computer Science or related fields preferred
- Excellent presentation skills (oral and written) and analytical skills (including building models and managing complex XLS datasets)
- SQL and/or database experience highly desired
- Strong self-motivation and ability to lead work streams relatively independently
- Ability to multi-task, managing long complex projects alongside urgent high-priority tasks.
- Deep experience with CRM, eBusiness or Database Marketing
- 5+ years of experience writing requirements documents and functional specifications.
- 3+ years of experience using BI tools e.g. Tableau, Business Objects etc.
- 3+ years of project/task management
- A deep understanding of the software development life cycle and best practices
BlackRock is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, and other statuses protected by law.
BlackRock will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the law, including any applicable fair chance law.