Location: London, England, United Kingdom
Salary: £65,000 - £85,000 per annum
An Asset Manager in London is looking for a Project Manager to join their Group Change function with a focus on their Regulatory portfolio.
You will join an existing team of Project Managers and be expected to pick up a variety of regulatory focused initiatives and deliver to specific requirements / regulatory deadlines. Specific responsibilities will include:
- Working with business owners / stakeholders to define project objectives and scope
- Create and maintain project plans
- Maintain control of project time-lines / ensure all documentation is produced in line with project governance
- Ensure due attention is placed on the change agenda and wider portfolio
- Interface with technology and other business functions to achieve timely delivery
To apply for this role, you will have a demonstrable background as a Project Manager and be able to reference multiple project deliveries. In addition you will have significant experience within regulatory change (business, not IT) and a background within Financial Services. Candidates with an Asset Management / Buy Side background will be at a distinct advantage. Please only apply if you fit this criteria as candidates without this will not be considered.
Please note, my client are not looking to sponsor anyone for this role so you will need to hold the right to freely work in the UK.
This is an immediate hire so please submit your CV asap.