Project Manager / Business Analyst - 9 Month FTC
The Project Manager will look at projects around Risk Profiling for Private Equity. They need someone that is is familiar with System Review / Implementation Projects, and has previous Buy-side experience. Key Responsibilities:
- Deliver a Risk Profiling review and 2 other review based projects.
- Translating business requirements into required deliverables within an Investment Management environment.
- Develop a project plan for implementation.
- Participate and lead working group meetings with senior stakeholders.
- Risk Profiling experience.
- Experience working across projects within Private Equity (demonstrated on CV).
- Systems experience including Advent or Investran or other PE system.
- Experience in managing projects within Investment / Wealth / Asset Management.
- End to end project experience as a BA / PM.
- Experience in a systems change / implementation.
- Ability to manage senior stakeholder expecations.
- Ability to see the bigger picture when working on a project and think outside of the box.
If you feel you have the required experience, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.