Synechron is a leading Digital Transformation consulting firm focused on the financial services industry and is working to Accelerate Digital initiatives for banks, asset managers, and insurance companies around the world. We uniquely deliver these firms end-to-end Digital, Consulting and Technology capabilities with expertise in wholesale banking, wealth management and insurance as well as emerging technologies like Blockchain, AI, and Data Science. Based in New York, we have 22 offices around the globe, with over 11,000 employees producing over $650M+ in annual revenue.
Your role as a Python Developer:
- python - developing/deploying enterprise solutions
- working with databases (big query data warehouse or postgresql)
- data analysis
- developing scalable software solutions based on microservices.
Nice to have:
- data modelling / forecasting
- working in cloud environment
- development of RESTful APIs
What's in it for you?
- A competitive compensation and benefits package
- An international company with offices in 22 global locations with the possibility to work abroad
- 25 days of paid annual leave
- Extensive training opportunities, focused on skills, substantive knowledge and personal development
- An internal training programme (NLP and Predictive analytics), in class trainings and trainings from partners like GCP, C3.AI and Quantexa. Synechron also partners with Udemy for Business, an online learning platform with 3,000+ top rated, engaging courses that are accessible anytime, anywhere and on-demand
- A Global Centre of Excellence (CoE) with experienced colleagues across the globe with coaching and sparring possibilities
- Cutting edge projects at the world's leading tier-one banks
- A flat and approachable organization
- An excellent working atmosphere: regular drinks, sports activities, offsite weekends with a dynamic team
SYNECHRON’S DIVERSITY, EQUITY & INCLUSION STATEMENT
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion are fundamental to our culture, and Synechron is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. Our Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI) initiative ‘Same Difference’ is committed to fostering an inclusive culture – promoting equality, diversity and an environment that is respectful to all. We strongly believe that a diverse workforce helps build stronger, successful businesses as a global company. We encourage applicants from across diverse backgrounds, race, ethnicities, religion, age, marital status, gender, sexual orientations, or disabilities to apply. We empower our global workforce by offering flexible workplace arrangements, mentoring, internal mobility, learning and development programs, and more.
All employment decisions at Synechron are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to the applicant’s gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.