QA Test Automation Engineer
Test Automation Engineer - DevOps, Selenium, TDD/BDD - London £90k-£100k
A London Based Bank is looking for an experienced Test Automation Engineer to join their team on a permanent basis. You will be responsible for testing quality software within tight timelines and should excel in establishing test processes, creating subject matter expertise, mentoring and building strong test automation frameworks, with a focus on DevOps and Agile mode of software deliveries.
* Automation Testing Experience is essential
* Experience working in an agile development environment
* Ability to write automated integration test cases (scripts) for end to end functional scenarios
* Experience in setting and building automation test processes and establishing project tasks, timelines and effectively managing it
* Ability in planning and running end to end test cycles including Sprints, SIT's and UAT
* Ability to develop subject matter expertise in gathering functional requirements from a test strategy perspective.
* Ability to develop test automation frameworks including Cucumber, Gherkin, Selenium Web Driver
* Ability to auto deploy, distribute and execute the testing frameworks using Git, BitBucket and Jenkins
* Good exposure to performance testing tools like LoadRunner, Apache JMeter and WinRunner
* Experience with git and Atlassian toolset
* Ability to comprehend both TDD and BDD patterns of testing and develop automated solutions for web, middleware and database.
* Continuous integration of the testing strategy using automated scripts development using core java, JMeter, QTP and TestComplete
* Familiarity with CI/CD and DevOps
* Ability to own QA deliveries including test planning, estimation, reporting, managing start to end test life cycle with the ongoing development sprints
* Take ownership and responsibility for the full development lifecycle
* Experience in the end-to-end design, development and support of financial markets systems
* Ability to work and liaise directly with the Front Office, Middle Office, Product Control and various risk functions
* Financial Market domain knowledge
* Outstanding test case modelling skills (using decision tables etc.)
* Strong architectural and engineering background with experience of delivery
* Strong test data modelling skills from functional use cases presented
* Strong knowledge and previous experience in end-to-end design, development and subsequent support of large-scale data processing systems
* Any experience in testing distributed data stores
* Investment banking
* Derivatives business knowledge
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.