See job description for details
Morgan Stanley is a leading global financial services firm providing a wide range of investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services. The Firm's employees serve clients worldwide including corporations, governments and individuals from more than 1,200 offices in 43 countries.
As a market leader, the talent and passion of our people is critical to our success. Together, we share a common set of values rooted in integrity, excellence and strong team ethic. Morgan Stanley can provide a superior foundation for building a professional career - a place for people to learn, to achieve and grow. A philosophy that balances personal lifestyles, perspectives and needs is an important part of our culture.
QAPM provides Quality Assurance and Production Management services to all clients within the Firm. QAPM partners with the development teams to ensure seamless technology delivery to our clients. QAPM’s goal is to deliver a first-class technology platform by ensuring top-notch service within QA and Production Management. This division will support the evolution of technology platforms and tools, manage and maintain our production plant, and ensure the implementation and adherence to proper operational controls to manage risk.
Trading Risk Controls QA is a global QA team assembled to provide Quality Assurance services for software developed for trading risk controls in various trading plants, which is part of the global Institutional Securities Business. The role is to join the existing team and help to grow the coverage globally by building automation solutions. The testing team is a good mix of full-time employees, and contractor resources located globally. The ideal candidate should have 3-6 year experience in software development solutions, with technical experience in scripting languages such as Python/Perl/Shell. Hands on experience with development and test automation tools/frameworks are desired.
The candidate will be expected to act as a representative for TRC QA working very closely with the development managers and key stakeholders in the technology organization to ensure the product deliverables meets the business needs. The candidate will be involved in defining and executing test strategies for products delivered by TRC team. Qualifications:
The key qualifications required:
• Expertise in engineering relevant solutions on systems of considerable scale and complexity
• Test automation/framework architect experience is a requirement
• Experience with XML (Content Model / Querying / Transformation)
• Experience with UI automation through FlaUI
• Experience with Java Script / Angular JS
• Knowledge with the FIX (Financial Information Exchange protocol) is a requirement
• Knowledge of relational and non-relational databases (SYSBASE, MongoDB, CouchDB)
• Technical experience in Python/Perl/Shell or related scripting language
• Strong knowledge of UNIX/Linux environments
• Proficient knowledge of basic coding principles
• Experience working with source control, defect tracking, and continuous integration systems
• Strong verbal and written communication in English
• A quick learner and detail oriented
• Be self-driven and be able to work in a fast-paced environment
• Knowledge of trading life cycle with exposure to capital markets, electronic trading, and order flow
The salary for this role is competitive.
The closing date for applications is 23/07/2019
Morgan Stanley is an equal opportunities employer. We work to provide a supportive and inclusive environment where all individuals can maximize their full potential. Our skilled and creative workforce is comprised of individuals drawn from a broad cross section of the global communities in which we operate and who reflect a variety of backgrounds, talents, perspectives and experiences. Our strong commitment to a culture of inclusion is evident through our constant focus on recruiting, developing and advancing individuals based on their skills and talents.
Interested in flexible working opportunities? Morgan Stanley empowers employees to have greater freedom of choice through flexible working arrangements. Speak to our recruitment team to find out more.