Quant Developer - Finance - Hedge fund - London
posted on 27 April 2017 in: Capital Markets Jobs ○ London ○ Permanent Salary: £120k + Bonuses Summary
My client is a is one of the world's largest independent alternative investment managers, and a leader in high-alpha, liquid investment strategies.
- $78 billion assets under management
- Trading since 1783
- FTSE 250 listed company
Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- implementing advanced trading models,
- pricing functions,
- high performance data acquisition,
- storage and retrieval systems,
- cluster-computing API's,
- numerical algorithms,
- portfolio construction and risk modelling libraries,
- visualization and reporting tools and operational user interfaces.
You will be an exceptional Quant developer and recognized amongst your peers.
Salary and Benefits
- Preference to Python, but any O-O will be considered
- Proficient on Linux platforms with knowledge of various scripting languages
- Strong knowledge of one or more relevant database technologies e.g. Oracle, MongoDB, KDB/OneTick
- Proficient with a range of open source frameworks and development tools e.g. NumPy/SciPy/Pandas, Pyramid, AngularJS, Esper, Maven
- Strong Academic record with a degree in Computer Science, Math, Engineering or a comparable degree.
- 120k salary
- Generous Bonus structure
- Private medical + dental care
- In house bar
If you want to know more, please get in touch!
firstname.lastname@example.org or 020 3475 7196
If you are interested in alternative roles please feel free to register below, and with our extensive network of industry contacts, we can help find the perfect position for you!
Oxford Knight - Dedicated recruiters in the City of London placing candidates in technology jobs across a wide variety of industries worldwide.