Experienced Real Estate Fund Controller is required for an initial 6-9 month contract due to start as soon as possible
My client is a well-respected and highly regarded Asset Management firm with offices based all over the world.
The are looking for an experienced Real Estate Fund Controller to join their team ASAP on an initial 6-9 month contract with the possibility of extension.
Main duties would include but are not limited to:
- Oversee the quarterly financial, investor, and regulatory reporting
- Annual financial statement production across funds and to manage the audit process
- Manage the Administrators
- Collaborate with Deal Operations, Tax and external advisors
- Manage Fund cash and liquidity, including bridge facilities
- Monitor the compliance of the Fund LPA and side letter agreements
- Manage investor queries and internal investor relations demands
- Manage fund cash & treasury positions
- Manage fund structures
- Perform ongoing and ad hoc analysis of Fund performance, calculation of Fund IRR's, Carried Interest and other Fund performance measures
- Update Fund performance metrics on a quarterly basis
- Liaising with investor relations for Fund/Investor performance requests
- Support implementation of new in-house systems and procedures
- SPV oversight, including managing the flow of information between local service providers and administrators
The ideal candidate will be ACA/ACCA qualified or equivalent with experience gained from within a Real Estate Investment Management business. Due to the urgent nature of the role, candidates on more than one month's notice cannot be considered for this role.
We look forward to receiving your application.