Regional Lead - Client Management, Strategy and Execution
Global Client Management (GCM) positions BNY Mellon as provider and partner of choice for the largest, most dynamic, fastest growing, and most strategic global client relationships. The team identifies major opportunities and drives growth and service delivery around "top of mind" strategic issues. Key to this role is delivering the entirety of BNY Mellon's resources and capabilities across businesses and geographies, with a focus on growth and enhanced connectivity to the client C-suite and key influencers.
Key Role Responsibilities:
The Regional Lead sits at the intersection of strategy and execution for our enterprise sales organization and client franchise. Together with the GCM Global COO and leadership team, the Regional Lead will:
- Accelerate our sales and go-to-market strategy, identifying and driving conversion of thematic and client-specific opportunities to drive growth and build stronger, more profitable client relationships
- Augment end-to-end sales processes and the client engagement model, driving consistent execution and results and ensuring delivery of a superior client experience;
- Establish and drive adoption of sales systems and analytics that facilitate more consistent, transparent communication and ownership of results;
- Drive sales enablement, including development of thought leadership and targeted sales collateral, in partnership with leaders across GCM, our lines of business, strategy, marketing, and communications;
- Lead a growth-oriented culture that operates with an ownership mindset, strong sense of urgency, and unrelenting prioritization of what is most commercially and strategically impactful;
- Set aspirational - and inspirational - financial and client franchise objectives for the regional GCM team and create individual and team accountability for achieving market-leading results; and
- Manage the business of GCM including leading coordination with key partners to oversee regional budgets, talent planning, risk and compliance, and other administrative management responsibilities.
In partnership with our global executives, the Regional Lead is responsible for end-to-end administration of the regional GCM team and strategy. She or he must establish aspirational commercial, client, and organizational objectives for the region; shape our strategy for sales execution and client engagement; and ultimately ensure delivery of results.
Opportunities for you
As a senior member of the GCM leadership team, you will shape and deliver our aspirational growth and client agenda. In doing so, you will partner with our most senior sales professionals and have significant exposure to the senior leadership of both BNY Mellon and our clients. In addition to driving the development of our sales and go-to-market strategy, you will have the flexibility to identify, incubate and execute strategic growth opportunities within and across clients, segments, and lines of business.
Successful Candidate Will Demonstrate/Possess:
- A passion for the business, 'drive to win' and outperformance mindset Commercial focus on growing the bottom-line while mitigating/managing risk
- Intellectual curiosity; desire to constantly learn and continuously improve
Excellent ability to establish, develop, and maintain trust-based relationships with key stakeholders
- Ability to inspire others to action and able to draw on broader teams to deliver a superior outcome for clients and the firm
- Knowledge of financial services industry including client segments, business models, key incumbents and new entrants, significant trends, and outlook
- Ability to analyze problems or situations and apply a structured, analytic approach to developing solutions that progress our and our clients' agendas Demonstrate excellent judgement and a fact-based approach to evaluation and decision making
- Strong communication and presentation skills (both verbally and in writing); able to articulate complex information in a clear and simple manner to a variety of audience
- Strong leadership; calm presence and ability to instill confidence in key stakeholders, internally and externally
- Strong negotiation and influencing skills
Consummate professional; able to navigate a matrixed organization
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Our ambition is to build the best global team - one that is representative and inclusive of the diverse talent, clients and communities we work with and serve - and to empower our team to do their best work. We support wellbeing and a balanced life, and offer a range of family-friendly, inclusive employment policies and employee forums. Primary Location:
- 8-12 plus years of total work experience with at least 5 years in management preferred
- Experience in financial services, management consulting, or technology sales
- Bachelor's degree in business or a related discipline, or equivalent work experience required; MBA or other advanced degree preferred
United Kingdom-Greater London-London Job:
General Mgmt / Admin Internal Jobcode:
Client Egmt Stragty-HR16449 Requisition Number: