Regulatory Consultant - Financial Services Advisory Team
I am currently helping my client, a leading Consultancy firm, look for a Senior Cosultant (OR Assistant Manager) to join their Financial Services Advisory Team based in London.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- You will play a key role in ensuring we continue to deliver quality to all their clients. There will be opportunities to work on a variety of engagements covering all industires; Banking, Capital Markets, Weath Management etc.
- Delivery of Regulatory Reviews
- Compliance and regulatory frameworks;
- Enterprise wide risk management frameworks
- Supporting Senior Management (Partners and Directors) to develop and deliver regulatory engagements
To be considered for this position you ideally need to:
- Have previous Regulatory experience
- Recognised accountancy or professional qualification and/or memberships i.e. ICAEW, CIMA, CIIA, ACCA etc. Preferred but not essential
- Demonstrable experience in the delivery of financial service regulatory reviews
- Functional knowledge of the UK regulatory environment
- Broad UK Regulatory knowledge with knowledge in at least two or more of our core subject matter areas (e.g. conduct risk, risk management, corporate governance, MIFID II, MCOBS, BCOBS, PSD2, CASS, SMCR etc
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills, with the ability to present information in a clear and concise manner.
If you are interested in this position and your experience meets the requirements, please apply via the button below. If you do not receive a response on your application in 3-5 working days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
If you are interested in a new opportunity but your experience doesn't fit this role, please e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org with an up to date CV and I will get back to you.
If you are not interested but know someone who might be then JCW offer a generous referral scheme reward, whereby anyone who refers us to a successfully placed candidate is entitled to up to £250 worth of vouchers.