Regulatory Consultant - Investment Banking Manager -Senior Manager
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Holmes Search
- 13 Nov 18
Our client is a Big 4 consulting firm and they are looking for ambitious compliance officers to join their team to enable significant growth within wholesale financial services. Our client is looking for candidates with 3-6 years experience at Manager level and 6 + years for Senior Consultant.
These roles are a fantastic opportunity to gain a breadth of exposure at top tier investment banking firms.
- supporting clientsand client delivery teams with industry and technical expertise on risk and regulatory matters within wholesale banking and capital markets
- acting as subject matter expert on large and small engagements
- focusing on new regulatory developments, wider themes and regulators' policymaking, suervisory and enforcement activities
- producing written analysis and information including client publications, marketing materials, website content, training materials, press releases etc
- conducting technical research, training, speaking at client events, responding to consultation papers from relevant regulatory bodies
- providing inout to the debate on development and application of policy
- engaging with regulators and policy makers on areas of expertise
- deep technical grounding in a wide range of wholesale banking and capital markets risk and regulatory issues such as MiFID II, EMIR-REFIT, CSDR, SFTR, Benchmarks, Libor reform, CCP issues, CRAs etc
- knowledge of whoelsale banking and capital markets, including the typical business and operational models of clients in this sector
- experience of advising on FCA/PRA principles, rules and regulatory processes in relation to wholesale banking and cpital markets firms
- excellent technical, delivery and communication skills
- strong organisational and interpersonal skills
- desire and ability to interpret regulatory changes into new opportunities to assist clients, drawing on wider geopolitical and demographic issues.