Regulatory Lawyer - Private Bank
A qualified lawyer with regulatory banking / retail lending experience is required for one of London's oldest private banks Regulatory Lawyer - Prestigious Private Bank
One of London's oldest private banks with a pedigree of over being over 300 years old seeks a lawyer to join its legal team. The Bank is synonymous with the Ultra High Net Worth community and provides a very wide range of services to its international customer base. As the Bank grows and adapts to current market trends an extra position has become available within the legal team.
The role of this lawyer is primarily to provide regulatory advice to retail lending arangements and as such this role is a customer facing position. Most lending at this level is around £20 - £30million and ideally lawyers wishing to apply for this role should have experience in:
- Regulated Lending and knowledge of the Consumer Credit Act (CCA), Mortgage Credit Directive (MCD) and FSMA
The lawyer will have the primary responsibility for all work streams relating to the regulatory requirements and be instrumental in providing customers advice on such requirements.
Candidates applying for the role should therefore have the following:
The role offers full time and/or a flexi-time arrangement with some home working. Flexible working is promoted and encouraged.
- Qualified as a Solicitor in the UK with ideally at least 2 years' PQE
- Knowledge and experience of regulations pertaining to the CCA, MCD and FSMA
- Experience of advising clients in the private or wealth banking sector
- Exceptional communication skills and a team orientated ethos.
In order to apply for the exceptional role, please use the link provided or contact James Franklin at Morgan McKinley.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.