The primary objective of the position is to strengthen the policy team with in the Prudential Advisory and Reporting team. To produce the ICAAP documents for submission to the PRA as well as Recovery Resolution Planning.
A highly reputable Investment Bank with a global footprint. The services and products they offer extend to full suite Global Capital Markets, Commodities and Asset Management.
The objective of the role is to strengthen the policy team within the Prudential Advisory and Reporting team with expertise in the following areas:
- Collation, review and production of the ICAAP Documentation
- Control and maintain the production of the Recovery and Resolution Plan documentation
- Maintain a regulatory tracker on a daily basis
- Assess consultation papers and their relevance to the Bank, including the production of impact assessments
- Advice and effectively consult with the business on the appropriate capital treatment for their business and provide solutions to capital related issues
- Work with the rest of the Prudential Advisory and Reporting team covering all aspects of regulatory reporting, including COREP reporting requirements, suggesting any improvements or changes as appropriate.
- Present to various relevant committees and forums in the group
- Actively involved in the interpretation of Pillar 3 requirements and have overall control of the disclosures produced and published in the market.
Approve the creation of new cost centres in the regulatory hierarchy
Technical knowledge & experience:
- Expert knowledge of the Basel III/ CRD IV rules and associated CP's (ideally theoretical and practical)
- Previous exposure in a practical sense to the ICAAP production process
- Very good knowledge of the final Basel standards published by the Basel Committee in December 2017
- Good understanding of the draft CRRII rules
- Good understanding of strategic capital concepts
- Detailed financial markets product knowledge with regulatory rule book overlap
- Good understanding of the structure of the balance sheet
- Ideally a qualified accountant however so long as candidates are aware of accounting principles such as IFRS and how they aer applied that will suffice.
- Market leading benefits
- Excellent company culture
- Senior Stakeholder engagement
- Centrally located offices to multi major transport links in the city