Regulatory Project Manager
Top tier Asset Manager looking for Strong regulatory project Management
The project management role will be split accordingly across Asset Management (80%) and Insurance (20%)
- Project Manager needs to be able to pick up projects in flight and see this through to delivery
- Setting up Projects and starting from scratch (this experience would be ideal)
- Projects in flight - also need to be able to help deliver projects through to delivery
- Someone confident, initiative to get on with things and takes ownership of issues that arise
- Stakeholders - exposure across the board (Fund Managers, Ops, Legal, Marketing etc)
- The role offers an opportunity for someone to gain exposure across both AM and Insurance, delivery-focused individual
- They would like to see people who have been in situations where they've delivered and are solutions drive
What projects are they going to be working? What specific regulations?
- ES, SFTR, CSDR, Market Abuse, Ops Resilience, LIBOR etc - plenty of pipelines
- Teams - LIBOR | 15 - 20 sets of stakeholders (won't be any more)
- Trade comms - remedial work involved (MiFID II), ESG due to kick off in Jan 2020
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative. BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.