As our business grows, so does our team, and the People team is at the heart of the company culture. Our aim is to provide comprehensive and innovative rewards programmes that allow our employees to focus on the exciting challenges that life at GoCardless presents. The role
Reporting into the Chief People Officer you will be responsible for building and maintaining our global compensation framework, providing innovative and scalable solutions that will support our international growth plans.
As the Reward Director will be leading global rewards efforts including;
- Responsible for designing and developing our global reward strategy
- Build, implement and manage our global compensation framework including benchmarking and analysis
- Thinking creatively around appropriate compensation interventions that are bespoke and will blend with operational excellence
- Responsible for the communication and delivery of programmes including training & coaching to managers as required
- Building short term and long term incentive plans eg. bonus, recognition, equity & pension programmes
- Project managing bi-annual compensation reviews
- Managing global benefits programmes across 5 entities
- Support our managers and people partners with bespoke job leveling and job evaluation processes
- Budgeting and planning with the finance and people team
- Proven track record in compensation planning and design
- Experience working in a global HR function
- Excellent analytical skills
- Willingness to deliver, sometimes at a transactional level
- Able to show an understanding of Reward interventions across various business areas i.e. mobility, tax etc.
- Data savvy - ability to interpret data is critical to the success of this individual and prior experience
If this role is of interest please don't hesitate to email your interest across to or apply following this link.