Kleinwort Hambros has a wealth of experience in helping individuals, families, entrepreneurs, charities and their advisers to manage their financial assets, whether they are based in the UK or overseas.
At Kleinwort Hambros, we know how to simplify life's financial challenges. We also understand the importance of creating a strong relationship with our clients. Driven by shared values of team spirit, commitment, responsibility and innovation, all our teams are focused on delivering a truly personal service. All our staff, regardless of their role, help create better, deeper, more personal relationships with our clients, while offering them a greater level of service and opportunity.
We understand the importance of creating strong relationships and are looking for ambitious individuals to join our growing team. Working within our Private Banking arena you will have a clear focus on our key fundamental of managing relationships as we serve several thousand clients with a strong British heritage and a portfolio of niche international teams. What makes us different? Our offering is extensive; we are one of the few that can deliver an end to end suite of asset management services. Mission Description of the Business Line or Department
The Risk department are part of the second line of defence within an overarching view of all material risk within the business. We have the responsibility to review, challenge and monitor the 1 st line of defence (e.g. Treasury dealers, Private Bankers, etc), whilst working with the 3 rd line of defence.
Whilst experience is important, finding the right person who live and breathe our values is something we're passionate about. We've got to where we are today by being full of team spirit and driving innovation. If you're looking to build a lasting career we encourage everyone to share the responsibility and commitment together
The Risk Analyst will focus on Treasury Risk and supporting the Retail Credit Risk department, supporting production and monitoring of Treasury and Retail Credit Risk Analysis on a monthly and quarterly basis, including the COREP returns. The Risk Analyst will support production and monitoring of Treasury management information on Interest Rate Risk, Liquidity Risk, FX Risk and support production and monitoring of Retail Credit Risk management information Responsibilities
- Assist in the production of daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly risk management information covering the KH Group and solo Treasury and Retail Credit portfolios
- Assist in the production of monthly and quarterly Group Risk weighted Asset data.
- Responsibility for managing, controlling, preparing and escalating risk breaches within the Treasury scope
- Assist in the Liquidity and Capital Stress Testing Scenario development and ICAAP and ILAAP
- Understanding of financial markets and related risk
- Ideally qualifications, such as a degree in a subject applicable to financial risk, IMC, CFA, ACT or ACA.
- Understanding of financial concepts and financial modelling
- Strong data analysis skills including VBA, macros and advanced excel skills.
If you feel you have the required experience and qualifications, then please apply to the SG Resourcing Team, and we will manage your application. At Societe Generale, we believe our people are our strength and are core to the success of our business. As such, we search for, recruit and appoint the best available person on the basis of aptitude and ability, regardless of sex, marital or civil partnership status, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origins, pregnancy, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion, belief or gender reassignment.