SAP Solutions Architect
As a Partner Solutions Architect focused on SAP within AWS, you will have the opportunity to help shape and deliver on a strategy to build mind share and broaden the use of Amazon's web services (Amazon EC2, Amazon S3, Amazon EBS, etc.) across the global SAP customers through our partners. Emphasis will be on working directly with the partners to develop cloud migration and/or adoption strategies to help customers migrate and operate their business critical SAP systems on AWS.
As the right candidate, you will possess in-depth technical skills in both SAP products and cloud computing as well as partner development and customer facing skills that will enable you to represent AWS well, not only to customers but to the broader SAP community including SAP, developers & architects. You should also have the ability to think strategically about business, products, and technical challenges.
• Assist SAP partners in sizing and designing solutions on customer opportunities.
• Capture and share best-practice knowledge for deploying, running and managing SAP solutions on AWS with the SAP Developer, SAP end user and AWS communities.
• Collaborate with the global AWS SAP Account team on strategic customer opportunities.
• Contribute to AWS' strategy and understanding of the SAP Market.
8+ years of architecture, implementation, support & operation of SAP systems with experience in partner development, consulting, product management or solutions development.
• 5+ years of experience in partner or customer facing roles.
• Experience and knowledge of SAP systems (i.e. SAP S/4 HANA, SAP Business Suite, SAP Business Warehouse/BW4HANA, SAP HANA, SAP Business Objects, etc) and their architecture and infrastructure needs.
• Experience with SAP Basis / NetWeaver Administration, SAP sizing and other tools.
• Experience or knowledge in SAP High Availability architectures, SAP Backup and Recovery, SAP system migration or upgrades.
• Experience in architecting, deploying, and the operation of SAP solutions.
• BA/BS degree or equivalent experience. Working knowledge of software development practices and technologies required.
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS • Advanced Degree in Computer Science or Math.
• Previous experience with Amazon Web Services and architecting SAP solutions on AWS.
• Experience with writing and publishing technical whitepapers.
• Broad knowledge of the entire SAP platform stack.
• Past experience working directly in customer SAP implementations along with partners.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.