Sales Support (12 month FTC)
Sales Support UK Wholesale Sales, Distribution
By taking on the role of Sales Support you'll play a vital part in our vision: to become the best loved and most successful savings & investment business. We need everyone to step up to their full potential at this exciting time for our business. So if you're inspired by the opportunity, and if you have the necessary qualities, then we urge you to apply. The Role:
You will be responsible to manage all daily administration & sales requirements for a small number of regional Sales Directors and Client Relationship Managers. Your Key responsibilities will be:
• Assisting in the organisation of corporate functions / seminars / internal functions and producing all pre-meeting data.
• Maintenance of electronic management and contact system.
• Assistance in the preparation of presentations for external and internal clients - printing and binding.
• Assist with the organisation of the RSD and CRM's travel.
• Interaction with other departments within M&G including Marketing and Operations.
• Client contact as required.
• Assist in the completion of detailed fund questionnaires.
• Complete monthly expenses for the RSD's.
• Ensure timely payment of invoices and record these electronically.
• Assist in the collations of the team Sales figures.
• Ad hoc marketing tasks where appropriate.
• Ad hoc office tasks where appropriate.
• Provide cover when other sales supports are on annual leave / out of the office Job & Personal Skills This role is ideally suited to someone who can demonstrate:
• Open to learning, enthusiastic
• Good organisational skills
• Proven team player and willingness to 'muck in'
• Proactive and will take ownership of issues
• Works well under pressure
• Good numerical skills
• Good communication skills at all levels
• Self-directed and self-motivated
M&GPrudential is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Our role as an employer is very simple - to provide the right environment for talented people to do their best work, by respecting, understanding and valuing individual differences.
We are willing to consider flexible working arrangements for all of our roles.