Salesforce Solutions Architect
Our Salesforce Practice
We see Salesforce as a key platform for driving large transformation change in our clients and as one of the largest Salesforce users in the world, PwC is more than implementing for others we're living it every day ourselves. We are the fastest growing Salesforce Consulting Partner and have a proven track record in delivering the full spectrum of projects, ranging from start-ups to large transformation projects with an average customer satisfaction rating of 9.9 out of 10.
To support this rapid growth we are looking for people who enjoy the excitement of shaping new ideas and working as part of multi-disciplinary teams on complex challenges, where each project is likely to be different to the last. We are looking for candidates with the passion and commitment, intellect and experience that can enable our clients' success in the intensely competitive economic environment of the digital age. The role
Our Salesforce Solutions Architects understand the full extent of the digital solution and integration components and how they fit into the enterprise architecture. They collaborate effectively with colleagues from other disciplines to define technology objectives, assess solution options and devise architectural solutions that achieve both strategic business goals and meet operational requirements.
Working with our clients and technology colleagues, our Salesforce Solutions Architects, prepare the technical blueprints for cost effective and efficient Salesforce solutions across all 3 Cloud platforms, taking a solution leadership role throughout design and delivery, to help ensure that technical solutions continue to meet business requirements and follow the organisation's strategic vision. Our Salesforce Solutions Architects also act as technology leaders within our wider digital and technology practices, providing thought leadership, guidance and coaching to more junior members of our team.
The successful applicants would be joining a new Salesforce.com team which would work across industries on strategy, transaction services, CIO advisory and delivery types of engagements. These applicants are likely to have a solution architecture background in Salesforce.com and any other CRM platform from the following: Oracle/Siebel/Fusion CRM; MS Dynamics CRM and SAP CRM, but now wish to build further on their Salesforce skills and expertise. Who we are looking for
The ideal candidates will have a consistent track record in working with the technical and solution architects of global brands, and their teams, to identify, architect and implement technology solutions in support of digital transformation initiatives. Furthermore, the ideal candidates will be:
- An experienced Salesforce solution architect (Service Cloud, Sales Cloud and/or Marketing Cloud), able to help our clients assess their current digital technology maturity, identify gaps and shape a comprehensive, end-to-end digital blueprint and technology roadmap
- At minimum Salesforce certification of Platform Developer I and II and/or Platform App Builder, as well as Sales Cloud or Service Cloud consultant (preferably both); preference for at least one Salesforce Architect domain certification
- Experienced in supporting business development activities, including designing and top-down and bottom-up estimating Salesforce solutions based on minimal requirements provided by potential clients
- Experienced in the systems delivery lifecycle including requirements gathering, analysis, design, configuration, integration, testing (all phases), migration and deployment
- Solid experience with Salesforce data modelling, integration patterns and architecture best practices
- Good knowledge of Salesforce offerings, including licensing options
- Experience of deployment management and software delivery lifecycle
- Recognised as a trusted adviser, with a track record of creating successful technology solutions that support the organisational strategic vision and goals
- Able to bring to bear extensive knowledge of architectural patterns, technology components, vendor solutions and emerging technology trends on digital solution development in one or more industries
- A confident written and verbal communicator, able to clearly explain digital ideas to non-technical audiences, and work effectively with non-technical colleagues and business executives
- A capable team leader, used to leading teams of consultants, analysts, technologists and third party suppliers to develop detailed solutions, costs, timescales and methods for delivery of technology solutions
- Seasoned at successfully running the sourcing and selection process for third-party software and other technology components and services, as required to enable delivery of digital transformation solutions
- Ideally educated to Degree level or equivalent, we are open to strong candidates from all relevant educational backgrounds but ideally from a technology, science, engineering or business background
- Consulting experience, gained with a leading professional services or systems integration firm
- Expert knowledge and understanding of digital trends and challenges across industries, gained through project experience, contribution to thought leadership, articles, client recommendation, etc
- Proven experience in providing leadership on complex, digital and front-office transformation initiatives, working with and/or running mixed technical teams to deliver the work
- Expertise in architecting digital and multi-channel technology solutions, covering all layers of the technology stack;
- Demonstrable track record of helping to shape successful business development of digital and other front office business transformation initiatives
- Ability to travel throughout the UK and overseas
We're one of the world's leading professional services organisations. From 158 countries, we help our clients, some of the most successful organisations on the globe, as well as its most dynamic entrepreneurs and thriving private businesses, to create the value they want. We help to measure, protect and enhance the things that matter most to them. The skills we look for in future employees
All our people need to demonstrate the skills and behaviours that support us in delivering our business strategy. This is important to the work we do for our business, and our clients. These skills and behaviours make up our global leadership framework, 'The PwC Professional' and are made up of five core attributes; whole leadership, technical capabilities, business acumen, global acumen and relationships.
Learn more here www.pwc.com/uk/careers/experienced/apply Diversity
We work in a changing world which offers great opportunities for people with diverse backgrounds and experiences. We seek to attract and employ the best people from the widest talent pool, as well as those who reflect the diverse nature of our society. And we aim to encourage a culture where people can be themselves and be valued for their strengths. Creating value through diversity is what makes us strong as a business and as an organisation with an increasingly agile workforce, we're open to flexible working arrangements where appropriate.
Learn more here www.pwc.com/uk/diversity