- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- 24 May 19
Based in London, you'll work across a number of engineering feature teams to help them improve themselves , communicate well and tear down impedi ments . In our Technology organisation, the work we do is varied, from creating new products and features to improving existing functionality. We strive to improve every day - to be build better teams and a better customer experience. This is real growth at pace.
- Help build the right environment . Fostering a culture where issues can be discussed in an open, transparent, non-judgmental way . Fixing things should be a positive experience.
- Be the voice of reason . You will be a strong facilitator and mediator in Scrum ceremonies and beyond. Getting groups to communicate and find the right way forward is key.
- Agile coaching . Working closely with cross functional teams , you'll evolve our use of agile principles to drive high productivity .
- Data focused. Analyse and present data in a way that helps us reach our goals quicker . We make decisions w ith data, not guesses in the dark .
- Break down blockers. Identify what's getting in the way of our teams delivering faster and faster. Then work with those teams to help us to get to new heights of productivity.
What we are looking for:
- Agile mastery. Experience of applying agile practices to deliver fast-moving digital products in cross-functional teams.
- Positivity. A positive, upbeat individual with great communication skills and energy.
- Bias for action. You're a self-starter, always looking to solve the challenge. You have the ability to influence at all levels of an organisation to promote better ways of working.
- Growth mindset. A willingness to use your skills and experience to mentor teammates with less agile experience . You'll also show desire to learn from others and make yourself better every day.
Who we are:
We're changing the way people send money abroad. We're taking something complicated and making it simple. Our people and our technology work together to create faster, easier and lower cost money transfers. We send to more than 150 countries around the world and have over 3 million happy customers - a number that's growing every day. After all, 120,000 5 ★ reviews can't be wrong!
We believe in helping our customers' hard work go further. We've helped millions of children to go to school, helped thousands of people to receive medical treatment and, every week, we help tens of thousands of people to pay their bills. But most importantly, we do it all with the creativity, imagination and colourful spirit of our customers.
The work we're doing is making a splash in the fintech industry too. Accel Partners and Technology Crossover Ventures have invested $140 million in us - and as early backers of the likes of Facebook, Spotify and Netflix, we know we're in good company! Not only that, but we're also a member of TechCity UK's prestigious FutureFifty.
Changing the world isn't easy, but we're hoping to find the right people to join us on our way. If you think differently, believe in new solutions to old problems and have the drive to make things happen, you might just be what we're looking for.