We at DHI Group inc. help connect professionals with the careers they want and companies with the talent they need by providing online access to relevant and meaningful jobs, content and insight. Why work for us? We provide opportunities for you to contribute to our success, within a collaborative team where your opinion matters.We challenge you to do exciting work while helping you grow your career. We offer competitive pay, benefits and programs.We host social events for you to connect with others across our company and markets. We serve the communities where we're located, and the causes important to you.
- Guiding the team and organization on how to use Agile/Scrum practices and values to delight customers
- Guiding the team with self-organization mechanisms and best practices
- Coaching the team to higher levels of agile maturity within a sustainable pace of change
- As a Servant Leader you are responsible for impediment removal; working with the right person(s) or portion of the organization to remove impediments, or guiding the team to remove impediments themselves
- Building a trusting and safe environment where problems can be raised without fear of blame, retribution or being judged; with an emphasis on problem-finding and problem-solving
- Facilitating discussion, decision making, conflict resolution and delivery of committed work goals
- Facilitates team ceremonies
- Assisting with internal and external communication, improving transparency and radiating information
- Supporting and partnering with the Product Managers, especially with respect to grooming and maintaining the product backlog, product mindset, outcome-focused delivery and effective planning practices.
- Providing support to the team using a servant leadership style, whenever possible, and leading by example
- Delivering cross team metrics and dashboards to facilitate continuous improvement and transparency to the rest of the organization
- Assessing the Agile/Lean Maturity of the teams and organization; define approach/strategy to grow that maturity level and deliver on it
Required Knowledge, Skills and/or Attributes
- Knowledge and/or experience with wide variety of successful Agile practices, including: User Stories, ATDD, TDD, Continuous Integration, Continuous Testing, Pairing, Automated Testing, Agile Games, Ceremony facilitation, etc.
- Experience implementing and contributing to an environment where Agile and/or Lean has been adopted at scale.
- Experience leading the delivery of Agile initiatives, including coordination of dependencies, using information radiators for transparency and visibility and appropriately identifying and addressing risk.
- Experience in enabling and growing collaboration across multiple development teams (both co-located and distributed)
- Applicable knowledge/understanding of one or more of the technologies and disciplines used by the team, including but not limited to: C++, Java, .Net, Solr, SQL and AWS
- Excellent communication, facilitation and mentoring skills
- Ability to work with geographically distributed teams
Required Education and/or Experience
- Bachelor's degree in MIS, Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related discipline or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years in software development environment
- 5+ years working in an Agile and/or Lean Software environment
- 5+ years working as in a Scrum Master/Agile Leader role (or equivalent) with a Software Development or Information Technology team that diligently applied Agile principles, practices and theory
- Experience with a variety of methodologies based on Agile or Lean/Pull foundation
- Experience with one or more ALM tools (e.g. TFS, JIRA, CA/Rally, VersionOne, etc.)
- Experience with a variety of techniques for coaching teams towards continuous improvement
- Experience as a Jira admin, including process customization and custom reporting
- 2nd level Agile certifications