Senior Account Manager, Securities Lending
- Location: London, England, United Kingdom
- Salary: Competitive
- Job Type: Full time
Senior Account Manager, Securities LendingSecurities Lending Account Management
The team is responsible for servicing and sales of Northern Trusts Securities Lending Program for all clients outside of North America and the role will be reporting to the Manager of Account Managers. The core responsibility of this role is to act as an Account Manager within the Securities Lending Sales and Relationship Management team based across EMEA.
The key responsibilities of the role include:
• To act as main contact for client queries, liaising with appropriate internal partners where appropriate and ensuring resolution in agreed timeframes
• Responsible for coordinating the day to day account administration for complex securities lending relationships.
• Maintenance of client legal filing and documentation requirements
• Maintenance of Service Level Agreements and client Account Sheets
• Monitor to ensure that all client deliverables are met
• Project management of restructure or transition activity
• Communication of any changes to the client relationship to the relevant parties at Northern Trust in a timely manner
• To assist Sales and Relationship Managers with service reviews, preparation of presentations, meeting agenda's and client call reports
• Participation in client meetings/presentations
• Collate Client and prospect information for revenue assessment
• Proactively work with client to automate manual processes and minimize risk where possible.
• Organisation of client training
• Day to day performance management of outsourced processes and personnel
• Providing backup for Account Managers in other regions and for direct manager where required
• Identify process improvement opportunities and operating efficiencies.
The successful candidate will benefit from having:
• Knowledge of the client sector and/or Securities Lending preferred
• Experience gained within financial services.
• Ability to develop strong professional and personal relationships with external and internal contacts
• Client facing experience preferred
• Demonstrated ability to manage a challenging workload and multitask effectively
• Ability to work under pressure in a fast paced environment
• Dedication, commitment and tenacity to get work completed accurately and on time
• Creative problem solving skills, with the ability to quickly identify, recommend and implement solutions
• Strong numerical skills and data analysis
• Advanced Access, Excel, PowerPoint and Word skills
• Educated to University Degree Level Preferred
The competencies that would be valuable for this role include:
• Focused client relationships
• Time management
• Tech Savvy
• Persuading and influencing
• Analytical thinking/problem solving
About Northern Trust
For more than a century, Northern Trust has worked hard building our legacy of outstanding service, expertise and integrity. From a Chicago-based bank founded in 1889, we now have more than 20 international locations and 16,500 employees globally. We serve the world's most-sophisticated clients - from sovereign wealth funds and the wealthiest individuals and families, to the most-successful hedge funds and corporate brands.
We burnished our reputation as a global leader delivering innovative investment management, asset and fund administration, fiduciary and banking solutions enabled by sophisticated, leading technology. And through it all, we continually laid a solid, forward-looking foundation on which future generations can continue growing and achieving greater.
Northern Trust proudly cultivates a diverse workforce, to serve our diverse client base. We strongly believe that diversity of experience contributes to a broader collective perspective that will consistently lead to a better company. We encourage applications from the best regardless of ethnicity, gender, gender identity, age, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, education, socio-economic background, parental and caring status, or religion.
As of June 30, 2018, Northern Trust Corporation had:
• $135 billion in banking assets
• $8.1 trillion in assets under custody
• $10.7 trillion in assets under custody/administration
• $1.1 trillion in assets under management