Senior Analyst – Finance Control/Treasury
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- Aston Carter Ltd
- 20 Jul 18 2018-07-20
** Investment Bank opportunity – seeking a dynamic, commercially aware Accounting professional to join their expanding team today under a long term fixed term contract**
Reporting the head of the team, this role requires a motivated individual passionate about progressing their Finance career, as the business strengthens their European operations locally. Some key responsibilities include:
- Based within a lean team you will take primary ownership of monthly accounting and analysis, preparing group reporting packs for senior directors and board members on significant movements and business drivers.
- Assisting the Finance Lead you’ll be expected to help drive the smooth completion of financial audits and regulatory reporting initiatives with internal and external stakeholders.
- Supporting regional sign off of statutory accounts preparation and analytical variances alongside supporting schedules and reconciliations.
- Interacting regularly with divisional Finance colleagues, Internal Audit, IT, neighbouring Group Finance workstreams and projects SMEs in line with improvement schemes as necessary.
Successful applicants should have:
- ACA/ ACCA professional with a strong academics including degree qualification. At least 2-4 years financial accounting experience, ideally Banking/Financial Services industry with a solid investment banking product knowledge e.g. equities, rates, derivatives
- Strong hands on IFRS knowledge.
- Proactive, collaborative approach and confident communication skills – ability to make tight deadlines within a close team environment and collaborate with executive stakeholders.
- Those who are immediately available will be favourable considered.
- Excellent MS Excel knowledge, including pivot tables, vlookup and marcos.
Key Skills – Reporting, Financial Analyst, Regulatory, Controls, P&L, IFRS, Budgeting, Treasury, VBA, Excel, Analyst, Banking, Accountant, Graduate, Balance Sheet, Revenue, ACCA, ACA, Finance.
If you are keen on the role or would like to discuss in more detail please get in touch today at:
Siobhan O’Grady: +44 207 532 7834 or email@example.com