Senior Azure Developer
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- 17 May 19
Job Reference # 187261BR
Working in the End User Transformation team developing end user automation and solutions based in London. We are a technology driven team covering end user services, we develop, automate, integrate, test, document, maintain, support and decommission technology that is created to solve problems.
• ideally 5 years plus of experience in designing and implementing application on Azure stack.
• Expertise in designing applications for Azure products
• Ability to build client side applications viewed in web browsers and mobile devices
• Ability to develop tools leveraging multiple and complex data sources
• strong analytical, problem-solving and synthesizing skills (you know how to figure stuff out)
• an excellent communicator and negotiator
• a self-starter, able to create new solutions independently
• fluent in English, both spoken and written
• analytical and logical (you can solve problems like nobody's business)
• result-oriented and assertive (you don't shy away from challenging situations)
• motivated, self-directed and driven
• methodical, concise and accurate, with strong attention to detail
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.