Senior Consultant, Management Consulting Practice
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- 17 May 19
Job Reference # 193505BR
You will be working in the Management Consulting practice in London, a dynamic, driven and diverse team of consulting professionals. The team is a function designed to provide critical business projects with enhanced project execution and design capabilities. The team supports all divisions and functions of the bank and is part of our global Group Internal Consulting (GIC) function.
– Consulting experience with a focus on project management in the financial services industry.
– Strong analytical background, attention to detail along with structured organization and planning skills.
– The ability to adapt and network across a global organization to work well with the team and to present well to internal and external stakeholders.
– Previous experience in project teams, project management and preparation of proposals for consulting services preferably in a banking industry.
– Ability to work under pressure and to manage and deliver to deadlines.
– A strong written and verbal communicator, comfortable interacting with colleagues at all levels.
– Ready and prepared to face new challenges daily and embraces change and new ideas.
– Eager to learn and to solve complex problems.
– Highly driven and motivated with a can –do attitude and with a desire to drive change in the organisation.
– An expert at building networks and connections.
– Detail orientated with structured, organised , methodical planning skills.
– Fluent in English both written and spoken, other languages are a plus
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.