Senior Developer (Core)
An exciting fintech company, with offices in New York, Tokyo and London, is looking for a talented Senior Software Developer to join its London technology team. Empowering developers in major financial firms to be as productive as possible, they deliver a cloud-based, end-to-end development and production platform. With open architecture, transparent source code, and automated infrastructure solutions, the platform provides clients with the tools to build reliable, scalable in-house functionality and fully integrated applications.
The successful candidate will have experience of SDLC tools and agile methodologies. You will join the team responsible for extending the platform product and mentoring internal core developers. Requirements:
- General knowledge of data structures and algorithms
- Polyglot familiar with many languages; experience with C++ and Python required.
- Desire and ability to mentor other developers.
- Cloud / Web experience required.
- SecDB/Athena/Quartz experience a plus.
- Great opportunity to be part of a collaborative, innovative environment
- Competitive salary + generous benefits
- Work with the latest technologies on complex problems
If you think you are a suitable candidate for the role and would like further info, please contact: Cajovi Daniel
020 3745 6532