You'll be working in the FX Cash Execution Technology team in London. The FX Execution and Pricing teams are working on the build-out of our strategic FIX API and internal FX Pricing platforms, replacing our legacy infrastructure. The programme of work has a very high profile and is recognised to be a key part of our business strategy over the next couple of years
– strong server-side Java development skills, including expertise in multi-threaded programming with excellent design and problem solving skills (hands-on experience in the following areas (as a plus): building distributed systems and/or Java messaging technologies)
– hands-on experience with Agile methodologies, especially Scrum
– applied solutions to cater for non-functional requirements including stability, capacity and scalability and manageability.
– experience working closely with your business partners to elicit initial requirements and then iteratively refined these to remove any ambiguity. In fact, you feel comfortable picking up any tasks required to deliver a feature as you have developed a well-rounded skill set through your involvement in all aspects of software delivery.
– strong written and verbal communication skills in English, and ability to work as part of a global team
– passionate about what you do, you value excellence, learning and integrity, you like a work environment that places emphasis on team work, collaboration and delivering business value while working at a sustainable pace. Most importantly you are someone who is technically excellent and can aspire, and inspire others, to our values and culture
– proactive, detail-oriented and comfortable working in dynamic environments with fast paced deliveries and changing requirements.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.