Our client, a leading European asset manager, is looking for a senior investment specialist to join their fixed income investment team in London. The successful person will be commercially driven, with strong business development ability to represent the firms’ credit and absolute return strategies.
- Act as product specialist representing the businesses lead credit and absolute return strategies to external institutional and intermediary/wholesale clients
- Be the technical expert across all the firm's credit strategies
- Represent the firm in technical pitches, conferences and client meetings
- Produce technical content and thought leadership
- Create and own technical marketing material and performance commentaries
- Conduct detailed Portfolio reviews
- Work closely with PMs and CIO on product and investment strategy
- Work closely with sales teams to help drive business and revenue
- Undergraduate degree (min 2.1)
- CFA or Masters preferred
- 10 + years plus experience within in asset management within an investment or technical distribution role
- Proven in depth fixed income knowledge -specifically credit and absolute return
- Excellent presentation skills and communication with ability to articulate complex investment philosophies
- Fluent English + additional European language
Product manager/product specialist/client portfolio manager/ portfolio specialist/investment director.