Looking for an experienced IT Auditor to join a global financial service firm and work on a wide portfolio of IT audits. Salary £55K-£70K + package and great work life balance!
Gresham Hunt are representing a Global Financial Service Company in their search for a Senior IT Auditor to join their team
This role will be tasked with controlling the risks for application, infrastructure and cyber related IT audits in their investments, operations and insurance sectors.
They are looking for someone who is at the Big 4 doing IT audits for 4-6 years and is looking to join a financial service firm. There is a preference to have audited FS clients however they will consider candidates with non-FS clients.
Salary banding is £55K-£70K + package. They offer a great work life balance with the whole audit team leaving at 5pm everyday with options to work from home when needed.
- Delivers on time high quality audit reports, Internal Audit and Regulatory issue validation.
- Develop a good understanding of the strengths, weaknesses and limitations of the company’s current business model and how that might impact an audit.
- Flag potentially serious issues to audit and business management as they emerge.
- Develop specialist areas of subject matter expertise within financial services.
- Ensure effective communication across all levels of management with internal and external stakeholders within EMEA and other regions.
- Experience of working in a Big 4 doing IT audits for FS or non FS clients.
- ACA/ACCA/CISA qualified from the Big 4 is preferred.
- Strong interpersonal skills and able to face off to senior stakeholders in the business.
- Inquisitive nature and a drive to deliver results at pace.
- Executing concurrently on a portfolio of high-quality deliverables to stakeholders according to strict timetables.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.