Senior Legal Counsel - Insurance
Senior Legal Counsel required for US listed Insurance Company
Winner of the Legal 500 UK Awards, the legal team within this prestigious insurance company are seeking to hire a Senior Legal Counsel on a long fixed term contract basis.
The business is a US listed insurance company underwriting a variety of specialist products across multiple jurisdictions. With a diverse global portfolio, the business underwrites through Lloyds of London and is located nearby.
The role will take a senior position within the legal team and report to The Head of Legal. Consequently, they require someone who can hit the ground running in the following areas:
- Reviewing commercial contracts, confidentiality agreements, NDAs etc
- Support of M&A activity
- Help support and deliver on the project management of a new Contract Management System
Candidates applying should have the following experience:
- Qualified as a Solicitor and have at least four years' PQE
- Strong understanding of the London insurance market
- Experience of both corporate acquisitions and commercial contracts
- Knowledge and experience of regulatory matters within financial services
This role is a fixed term contract. Consequently, the business wish to hire this individual on a salaried basis and ideally someone who is on 4 weeks or less notice.
To apply to work in this award winning legal team, please use the link provided or contact James Franklin at Morgan McKinley directly.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative. BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.