Senior Manager - Data Science / Applied Intelligence
- Salary:£80,000 - £120,000 (DOE) plus Benefits
- Location:London, England, United Kingdom
- Job Type:Permanent, Full time
- Company:Alexander Ash Consulting
- Updated on:17 Jun 19
We’ve been retained by a top 5 global consulting firm, who are one of the market leaders in the provision of outsourced Digital and Technology services. They have released an exciting opening within their Applied Intelligence practice – which encompasses Big Data, Machine Learning, Statistical Modelling, Quantitative Analysis, Artificial Intelligence and Visual Analytics).
This individual (coming in at Senior Manager level) will have a specific focus on Investment Banking / Capital Market clients, supporting the delivery of client work with analytical modelling and the development of new client opportunities.
This will include:
• Support and consulting on complex analyses, and supporting the developed business cases - in conjunction with industry and/or opportunity analyses.
• Cleaning, aggregating and interpreting data in preparation for analysis / turning complex datasets into actionable insights
• Devising reusable assets / solutions for trending and client business problems.
• Support clients who seek to develop their predictive capabilities in the context of a broad range of business functions;
What Skills / Experience they are looking for?
• Good hands on-experience Data Science techniques
• Exposure of Big Data / Machine Learning technologies (such as Hadoop, Spark, Mahout, Pig, Hive)
• Be from either a Banking, or Management Consulting background
• Exposure to Cloud storage technologies
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills