Senior Manager, Human Capital, HR Apps, SAP SuccessFactors, Consulting, London
If you have practical delivery experience of SAP SuccessFactors implementations and are looking to develop your career in a market-leading HR transformation and technology consulting team, then this could be the role for you. Join a team which is recognised by industry analysts for our HR Transformation & Technology capability and by SAP SuccessFactors for our implementation expertise.
Join theworld's leading HR and people transformation business and help create theFuture of Work for major corporations. You'll develop trusted relationshipswith senior business stakeholders. Aspart of a practice that brings research and analytics expertise together withdeep industry knowledge, you'll develop change programmes that are not onlyinnovative, but deliver the most positive impact for all. Your role
Within Human Capital sits our HCM Cloud Service Area, which provides SAP SuccessFactors HCM solutions and services to large national and multi-national clients. This Practice is a growth area within Deloitte, and owes much of its development to the exceptional global track record that has been established with an enviable client base.
SAP SuccessFactors is a significant player for Deloitte as one of our strategic alliance partners. We work closely together on an ongoing basis and are prepared to leverage these working relationships as needed to meet the client's needs.
Our people bring a unique combination of business, functional and technical skills to the projects we deliver. We have many years of experience in dealing with full delivery lifecycles including front and back office projects, from building reliable ROI models to product selection, customisation and integration.
Yourwork, your choice
- Delivering SAP SF programmes
- Leading client relationships and managing key stakeholders
- Guiding, managing and leading team members
- Actively managing key risks and issues
- Developing and growing the practice
- Leading and shaping the team
- Managing diverse teams within an inclusive team culture wherepeople are recognised for their contribution
At Deloitte we believe thebest impact is the value we add, not the hours we sit at our desk. We carefullyconsider agile ways of working, both formal and informal, that allow for thebest impact for our people and our clients. Please speak to your recruiterabout the working pattern that works best for you.
Location: London with domestic and international travel as required to meet client requirements
Suggested work pattern: Permanent full-time
Salary; Market Rate. Open date: 15.01.2020; Closing date: 12.02.2020. Full Time. Your service line: Consulting
- Relevant experience and relationships within SAP SuccessFactors
- Experience of SAP SuccessFactors HCM implementation projects, performing a variety of roles through the full project life cycle with specialist functional knowledge of SAP SuccessFactors HCM modules
- Proven ability to structure and develop and deliver HR transformation solutions
- Track record in account development, business and relationship development and the ability to identify and act upon opportunities to build and develop Deloitte's SAP SuccessFactors practice footprint
- Proven ability to understand, mitigate and manage risk
- Exceptional communicator with the ability to articulate complex ideas to all levels of an organisation, and effectively lead and manage all key stakeholders
- Excellent programme management discipline. This will involve working with clients to improve their organisation design, change and leadership culture
- Ability to lead and direct large and cross functional teams
- Excellent people management and development skills with a strong focus on team development
- 100% flexibility on travel requirements
Our people and the way we work are the two things that set us apart in the consulting universe. For us, collaboration is fundamental to success, along with an unrivalled depth and breadth of expertise. We work closely with our clients and each other, at every stage of every project, solving our clients' trickiest problems with a mix of knowledge, creativity and intellectual rigour. A hugely diverse range of clients rely on us to deliver the kind of change that adds genuine, lasting value to their business. Personal independence
Regulation and controls are standard practice in our industry and Deloitte is no exception. These controls provide important legal protection for both you and the firm. We are subject to a number of audit regulations, one of which requires that certain colleagues abide by specific personal independence constraints. This can mean that you and your "Immediate Family Members" are not permitted to hold certain financial interests (shares, funds, bonds etc.) with audit clients of the firm. The recruitment team will provide further detail as you progress through the recruitment process. About Deloitte Our Purpose & Strategy
To make an impact that matters for our clients, our people and society - defines who we are and what we stand for. Our purpose provides the foundation for our strategy and our aspiration to be the undisputed leader in professional services: this is not about size, it's about being the first choice. The first choice for the largest and most influential clients, and the first choice for the best talent. What do we do?
Deloitte offers global integrated professional services that include Audit & Assurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Legal, Risk Advisory and Tax Consulting. Our approach combines intellectual leadership, industrial expertise, insight, consulting & problem solving capabilities whatever the role, technology revolutions and innovation from multiple disciplines to help our clients excel anywhere in the world. Beyond the UK: Deloitte North and South Europe
The UK is part of Deloitte North and South Europe (NSE), the second largest member firm in the Deloitte network. Deloitte NSE combines operations in Belgium, Greece, Ireland, Italy, Malta, the Netherlands, the Nordics (Denmark, Finland, Iceland, Norway and Sweden), Switzerland and the UK. Deloitte NSE brings together 2,500 partners and over 40,000 people, combining our unmatched breadth and depth of capabilities in audit and assurance, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory, and tax and legal across the region. Being part of Deloitte NSE supports our aspiration to be the undisputed leader in professional services and will create more opportunity and growth for our people. What do we value?
What brings us all together at Deloitte? It's how we approach the thousands of decisions we make every day. How we behave, our beliefs and our attitudes. In other words: our values. Whatever we do, wherever we are in the world, we lead the way, serve with integrity, take care of each other, foster inclusion, and collaborate for maximum impact. These five shared values lead every decision we make and action we take, guiding us to deliver impact how and where it matters most. Being a Leader at Deloitte
Cultural fit and purpose-led leadership is crucial for Deloitte. Our leaders always set the example and inspire their colleagues. They make quality time for people and take an interest in them. They know what matters to people - both inside and outside work - and value them as individuals; always finding opportunities to develop them while showing respect and appreciation.
We expect colleagues at all levels to embrace and live our purpose and our leadership culture by challenging themselves to identify issues that are most important for our clients, our people, and for society and make an impact that matters. We know leadership comes in all shapes and sizes, but our Leadership Charter helps all of our people understand what we're looking for:
- We live our purpose: we act as a role model, embracing and living our purpose and values, and recognising others for the impact they make
- We develop talent: we develop high-performing people and teams through challenging and meaningful opportunities
- We drive performance: we deliver exceptional client service; maximise results and drive high performance from people while fostering collaboration across businesses and borders
- We believe positive influence can make an impact that matters: we influence clients, teams, and individuals positively, leading by example and establishing confident relationships with increasingly senior people
- We move, together, towards a strategic direction: we understand key objectives for clients and Deloitte, aligning people to objectives and setting priorities and directio n.
Deloitte LLP is a limited liability partnership registered in England and Wales with registered number OC303675 and its registered office at 1 New Street Square, London EC4A 3HQ, United Kingdom.
Deloitte LLP is the United Kingdom affiliate of Deloitte NSE LLP, a member firm of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, a UK private company limited by guarantee ("DTTL"). DTTL and each of its member firms are legally separate and independent entities. DTTL and Deloitte NSE LLP do not provide services to clients. Please see www.deloitte.com/about to learn more about our global network of member firms.
© 2019 Deloitte LLP. All rights reserved.
Requisition code: 175790