Senior Sales Manager
This role (Associate Director) is sat with the Post Trade Sales team, and reports into the Head of Post Trade Sales UK & Nordics. It is based in London with a focus on new sales, client management and business development of our Core Services (settlement and custody) and Clearing into international markets. As part of a team, the role is to bring together sales persons, product and operational specialists to focus on driving new revenues and cultivating client relationships. Main duties
This Senior Sales Manager is an additional resource and has the strategic function to assist in the international expansion of Core & Clearing services into the French, Benelux, and German markets. This role's key functions are to generate new sales and the management of strategic client relationships in these markets. The business development activities operate in a team environment alongside other Relationship and Sales Managers of BXS, and are required to support other business units of SIX. The tasks
- Responsible for new sales opportunities for our Core Services and Clearing products in your geographical area.
- Account for strategic relationship management and the client service experience.
- Manage overall client profitability.
- Responsible for the overall management of service delivery into your assigned client base, working closely with Product Management, Client Services and Securities Operations
- Anticipate and retrieve client needs and requirements, understand them and direct them to the relevant business unit of SIX.
- Responsible for the on-boarding of new clients recruits, including KYC (initial and on-going), and liaison with product management, operations and project management where required.
- Responds to and resolves queries involving operational staff, client service, legal and compliance, working with the relevant internal stakeholders (Legal, Compliance, Product Management, Securities Operations).
- Build and extend strategic relations on respective levels with Banks, Broker/Dealers and other Client Segments as appropriate, across all products but with a focus on your Business Area
- Actively plan, manage and develop global account plans in collaboration with the existing clients and originate new accounts
- Work with leadership to review or create target lists to drive profitable growth and support the targeting teams
- Drive proposal activity and documentation quality
- Be a role model with regard to building a sales culture in the Securities & Exchange Services.
- Identify and address market developments and client requirements across all products in close cooperation with other sale managers, relationship managers, product managers and the client service teams and ensure highest customer satisfaction.
- Support cross-selling and new business opportunities for all services and other products in close cooperation with the respective sales, relationship and product managers.
We welcome those who thrive on challenges, accept no compromise on integrity and exemplify team spirit. We reward our employees' dedication by investing in their growth and development whilst also encouraging them to innovate and explore new paths. Our values of Ownership, Accountability, Trust & Innovation define how we approach our colleagues and clients alike. They lead SIX from strength to strength and absolutely set us apart from our competitors. You will be an autonomous individual wholly focused on revenue generation and client satisfaction. You will possess a degree from any discipline and have a solid industry experience in a similar role. Excellent written, oral and listening skills are essential as well as the ability to negotiate, persuade and close deals with a good track record.
If you have any questions, please call Elizabeth Colemann +44 20 7550 5191.
We only accept online direct applications.