ServiceNow Functional Specialist, Manager, Consulting, London
Deloitte's ServiceNow Market Offering is a diverse and rapidly growing part of our Consulting business.
We are a top tier Global ServiceNow Partner and have been recognised as the ServiceNow 'Transformation Partner of the year' 2019.
We support the world's largest and most complex organisations across all industries in delivering Enterprise Transformation, bringing together IT, HR, Customer, Risk and Core Business Operations.
Our mission is to deliver outstanding impact, sustainable change and transformational outcomes through ServiceNow. Our services span strategy, design, implementation and run of the ServiceNow platform. In addition, we develop pioneering innovative solutions to tackle our client's most pressing needs.
We are seeking motivated and passionate individuals to join our exciting team and help shape the Enterprise of the future.
Want to work with business leaders, and alongside some of the most creative thinkers in industry? Can you develop and deliver innovative and core technology solutions that transform the digital enterprise and maximise ROI? From strategy articulation and process design to technology enablement, we work together to simplify the complex; creating tangible value for our clients.
We encourage consideration of flexible ways of working, both formal and informal arrangements that allow for the best outcomes for our people and our clients. If this opportunity is of interest to you with some flexibility, please do discuss with us. Your role
Your role will focus on providing expert advice and leading the functional aspects of ServiceNow engagements. You will have responsibilities for:
Your work, your choice
- Managing the ServiceNow solution design and implementation for complex projects, ensuring best practice, quality and fit for purpose outcomes.
- Working with Program Leadership to oversee and lead multiple streams of technical design and delivery activity.
- Understanding complex client challenges, define pragmatic solutions and communicate key messages to clients and other stakeholders.
- Understanding business context and how to translate functional and technical requirements into a sustainable ServiceNow solution.
- Providing expert insight into the ServiceNow platform, associated enterprise technologies and roadmap.
- Supporting business and practice development activities relating to our growing ServiceNow market offering including pre-sales activities and proof of concepts.
- Leading the development of innovative market solution offerings based on the ServiceNow platform.
- Leading in the coaching, mentorship and development of other team members.
- Understanding and contributing to the firm's commitment to creating a more inclusive culture
- Manage diverse teams within an inclusive team culture where people are recognised for their contribution and individuality.
At Deloitte we believe the best impact is the value we add, not the hours we sit at our desk. We carefully consider agile ways of working, both formal and informal, that allow for the best impact for our people and our clients. Please speak to your recruiter about the working pattern that works best for you. Location:
Your home office will be London, but this client-facing role provides opportunity for travel in the UK and overseas. Work pattern:
This is a permanent contract opportunity.
This is a full-time role, or this role can be worked on a part-time basis, with a minimum of four days (80% presence) a week.
Our team members work a variety of agile working patterns. Tell us what arrangement works for you and we'll try to accommodate. Your professional experience
To qualify for the role you must demonstrate skills and experiences in the following:
- Proven ability to provide compelling and well thought out solutions to solve complex client's problems.
- Managed functional teams of ServiceNow transformation projects
- Advanced understanding of one or more core ServiceNow modules such as ITSM, HR, CSM, ITOM, Security Operations or GRC, and experience in implementing ServiceNow in large and complex environments across the SDLC.
- Understanding of Agile delivery methodologies.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast paced, challenging and varied environment.
- Bachelor's degree from a reputable institution.
Additional desirable experience:
Your service line: Consulting
- Certified ServiceNow System Administrator and Application Developer.
- Certified ServiceNow Implementation.
- Certified in ITIL v3/4 Foundation or higher certifications.
Our people and the way we work are the two things that set us apart in the consulting universe. For us, collaboration is fundamental to success, along with an unrivalled depth and breadth of expertise. We work closely with our clients and each other, at every stage of every project, solving our clients' trickiest problems with a mix of knowledge, creativity and intellectual rigour. A hugely diverse range of clients rely on us to deliver the kind of change that adds genuine, lasting value to their business. Personal independence
Regulation and controls are standard practice in our industry and Deloitte is no exception. These controls provide important legal protection for both you and the firm. We are subject to a number of audit regulations, one of which requires that certain colleagues abide by specific personal independence constraints. This can mean that you and your "Immediate Family Members" are not permitted to hold certain financial interests (shares, funds, bonds etc.) with audit clients of the firm. The recruitment team will provide further detail as you progress through the recruitment process. About Deloitte
Our Purpose & Strategy
To make an impact that matters for our clients, our people and society - defines who we are and what we stand for. Our purpose provides the foundation for our strategy and our aspiration to be the undisputed leader in professional services: this is not about size, it's about being the first choice. The first choice for the largest and most influential clients, and the first choice for the best talent.
What do we do?
Deloitte offers global integrated professional services that include Audit & Assurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Legal, Risk Advisory and Tax Consulting. Our approach combines intellectual leadership, industrial expertise, insight, consulting & problem solving capabilities whatever the role, technology revolutions and innovation from multiple disciplines to help our clients excel anywhere in the world. Beyond the UK: Deloitte North and South Europe
The UK is part of Deloitte North and South Europe (NSE), the second largest member firm in the Deloitte network. Deloitte NSE combines operations in Belgium, Greece, Ireland, Italy, Malta, the Netherlands, the Nordics (Denmark, Finland, Iceland, Norway and Sweden), Switzerland and the UK. Deloitte NSE brings together 2,500 partners and over 40,000 people, combining our unmatched breadth and depth of capabilities in audit and assurance, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory, and tax and legal across the region. Being part of Deloitte NSE supports our aspiration to be the undisputed leader in professional services and will create more opportunity and growth for our people. What do we value?
What brings us all together at Deloitte? It's how we approach the thousands of decisions we make every day. How we behave, our beliefs and our attitudes. In other words: our values. Whatever we do, wherever we are in the world, we lead the way, serve with integrity, take care of each other, foster inclusion, and collaborate for maximum impact. These five shared values lead every decision we make and action we take, guiding us to deliver impact how and where it matters most. Being a Leader at Deloitte
Cultural fit and purpose-led leadership is crucial for Deloitte. Our leaders always set the example and inspire their colleagues. They make quality time for people and take an interest in them. They know what matters to people - both inside and outside work - and value them as individuals; always finding opportunities to develop them while showing respect and appreciation.
We expect colleagues at all levels to embrace and live our purpose and our leadership culture by challenging themselves to identify issues that are most important for our clients, our people, and for society and make an impact that matters. We know leadership comes in all shapes and sizes, but our Leadership Charter helps all of our people understand what we're looking for:
- We live our purpose: we act as a role model, embracing and living our purpose and values, and recognising others for the impact they make
- We develop talent: we develop high-performing people and teams through challenging and meaningful opportunities
- We drive performance: we deliver exceptional client service; maximise results and drive high performance from people while fostering collaboration across businesses and borders
- We believe positive influence can make an impact that matters: we influence clients, teams, and individuals positively, leading by example and establishing confident relationships with increasingly senior people
- We move, together, towards a strategic direction: we understand key objectives for clients and Deloitte, aligning people to objectives and setting priorities and direction.
Deloitte LLP is a limited liability partnership registered in England and Wales with registered number OC303675 and its registered office at 1 New Street Square, London EC4A 3HQ, United Kingdom.
Deloitte LLP is the United Kingdom affiliate of Deloitte NSE LLP, a member firm of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, a UK private company limited by guarantee ("DTTL"). DTTL and each of its member firms are legally separate and independent entities. DTTL and Deloitte NSE LLP do not provide services to clients. Please see www.deloitte.com/about to learn more about our global network of member firms.
© 2019 Deloitte LLP. All rights reserved.
Requisition code: 175788