Software Developer - Leading Fintech - low latency, highly concurrent system, highly scalable- London
posted on 24 May 2017 in: ○ London ○ Permanent Salary: up to £100k + bonus Summary:
My Client has built one of the largest leading betting exchanges in the world. Unique to betting, my client focuses heavily on technology and innovation to push the boundaries of real-time financial technology.
- The platform has handled over £1 billion of bets since launching in 2010
- Building a reliable, low-latency, highly concurrent system capable of scaling to thousands of executions per second with sub-millisecond latency
Given the dynamic, flexible culture of my client, you will define your own role within the context of self-management. You will generally be:
- Programming high-performance code, usually Python and Erlang (but any O-O is considered)
- Contribute to the organization by advancing culture, challenging colleagues and perpetuating a knowledge-driven environment
You will be an innovative developer with:
Salary and Benefits:
- A Computer Science degree or equivalent
- Strong knowledge of data structures and algorithms
- Knowledge of relational databases
- Knowledge of Linux
- Salary up to and around £100k + bonus
- Self-management structure
- Unlimited holidays
- Catered meals with a chef onsite, plus frequent team drinks and parties
If you believe you are a good match and want to know more, please get in touch!
Greg Leigh-Jones - Oxford Knight
firstname.lastname@example.org or 020 3475 7196
If you are interested in alternative roles please feel free to register below, and with our extensive network of industry contacts, we can help find the perfect position for you!
Oxford Knight - Dedicated recruiters in the City of London placing candidates in technology jobs across a wide variety of industries worldwide.