Software Developer - London
World-leading AIFM are looking for a software developer to join their team where their mission is to deliver reliable, scalable and accurate software that enables the business to reach its goals. Their company culture and values are ones of trust and excellence.
You'll have ownership and responsibility to make a significant impact in the company, where the supreme quality of talent regularly supports, challenges and trusts one another to ensure companywide success. Technology is essential to every aspect of their business - most of their applications have been written in-house - and they are constantly looking for ways to improve automation. Requirements
- Excellent programming skills in C#/.Net or any OO language such as Java/Python
- Excellent academic record - Computer Science or related STEM degree
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills.
- Experience working with Quants, Risk Managers and/or Traders.
- Previous professional experience at a bank, hedge fund or asset management firm.
- Exposure to paired programming and test-driven environment.
- Full knowledge and experience of the project lifecycle.
- Strong compensation
- Profit-sharing scheme
- Stunning central London office
- Standard employee benefits - insurance, pension, etc.
If this sounds like an opportunity you'd like to apply for, don't hesitate to contact me: Tom Gardner