Infrastructure Architect, Solution Architect, Network, Security
Morgan McKinley is currently working with a leading Technology firm who are keen to get a Solutions Architect on board to join their dynamic team. This will be a permanent opportunity based in Central London. Job Responsibilities:
- Act as design authority and propose solutions in line with commercial targets, while delivering within capabilities and processes
- Provide technical leadership of customer projects and oversee solution implementation
- Act as a design authority for key Infrastructure technologies covering Data Centre, LAN & WAN and Cloud solutions.
- Proactively review customer solutions and propose improvements
- Compose and present detailed technical documents ensuring the functional and non-functional requirements are added
- Experience with LAN, WAN & DC infrastructure (Switching, Routing, SD-WAN, WLAN, SDN)
- Edge Security appliances (Firewall's IDS/IPS, DDoS), Web application gateways, load balancers
- Excellent understanding of structured architecture approaches such as TOGAF.
- Previous customer facing experience architecting technical solutions for enterprise sized customers
- Beneficial to have experience across a wind range of technologies including (but not limited to):
- Network Access controls (Cisco ISE)
- Security information and event management (GrayLog, Splunk, Log logic)
- Endpoint Protection (Advanced malware protection, Content filtering)
- Data Loss Prevention solutions
- Cloud Services (Dev & Test, Staging & Production environment's, Azure & AWS)
Should you be interested, apply directly or drop me a note with your updated CV to email@example.com . If you know someone perfect for the job, do let me know as I'd be happy to speak with referrals!
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.