Solution Architect – Financial Markets "Buy Side" – Java/Microservices/AWS. A consultancy are assisting a major financial services firm on a systems integration initiative and have a fantastic opportunity for a Solution Architect to play role in planning and executing on the integration.
You will work with technologies used to support the financial portfolio management function, helping to design integration plans for Java-based systems with microservices architectures hosed on an AWS cloud.
You should apply for this role if you are/have:
- 5+ years experience working with front office buy side technology
- Solid experience designing technologies in Java, AWS and microservices
- Proven capability as a solution architect, ideally with integration experience
- Asset or investment management systems experience
- Ideally portfolio management or passive indexing technology experience
- Degree educated or higher from a leading academic institution
This is a £600-£650/day role based London initially for six months.