** NEW ROLE - 12 MONTH FTC - NORDICS CONTROLLER **
*** EXCITING NEW MEDIA OPPERTUNITY - NORDICS CONTROLLER - 12 MONTH FTC ***
My client, a leading multinational mass media conglomerate are looking for a Nordics Controller to start in January.
This exciting new role requires:
- Responsible for accounting activities including financial reporting, statutory reporting and internal control environment for the region.
- Responsible for reconciliations for accounts that are managed locally.
- Maintain relationship with the shared service centre to ensure the integrity of financial records in accordance with local statutory and tax requirements.
- Manage the statutory audit and financial statements for the Nordics region including engaging with external auditors, obtaining supporting documentation from shared service centre, preparing statutory adjustments and drafting annual reports.
- Assist the business and external parties with issue resolution regarding accounts payable and invoicing and collection efforts regarding accounts receivable where necessary.
- Experienced Nordics controller with Swedish GAAP experience.
- Fully qualified or part qualified (CIMA, ACCA, ACA).
- Swedish speaker with the ability to travel
- Experience with SAP
- Demonstrable understanding of technical accounting and tax competencies
- US GAAP and multi-currency environment experience would be an advantage
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative. BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.