Team Lead - C++ - Financial Software house - London
posted on 19 May 2017 in: ○ London ○ Permanent Salary: up to £200k bonus + 20% bonus + relocation package Summary
My Client is responsible for creating the world's premier source of real-time and historical financial market data and analytics.
- 350,000 subscriptions globally
- 200 million lines of C++
- Average of 43 billion live updates a day
- 4 C++ developers on the C++ standards committee.
You will be leading a team that's designing, building and deploying software that has a deep impact on financial markets worldwide, while also being hands-on to improve productivity and drive innovation
- You will be tasked with mentoring and empowering talented engineers. You'll be leading a highly technical team and influencing the products' technical direction.
- You will ensure continuous improvement of solutions and ways of working, coupled with creating a strong team environment focused on delivering value and increasing our capabilities.
- You will be working in a fast paced environment which will require you to rise to the challenge and strive to exceed expectations.
Salary and Benefits
- You will have strong knowledge and experience with C++.
- Strong technical programming ability to contribute directly to projects through hands on development as well as lead a team of software engineers.
- Experience in all phases of the software development lifecycle.
- Up to £200,000 total comp - (Dependent on experience)
- A generous relocation package - More information available upon request
- Full VISA sponsorship available where required
If you're a C++ Team Lead who wants to know more, please get in touch!
email@example.com or 020 3475 7196
If you are interested in alternative roles please feel free to register below, and with our extensive network of industry contacts, we can help find the perfect position for you!
Oxford Knight - Dedicated recruiters in the City of London placing candidates in technology jobs across a wide variety of industries worldwide.