The Technical Architect role sits within Divisional Architecture Service responsible for the overall architecture for a division (division roadmap) and quality assurance of architectural decisions, technical designs and other architectural deliverables (e.g. systems engineering document and operating models) to ensure alignment and best fit solutions for the business needs of the divisions and alignment to enterprise platform and integration strategies, standards and patterns.
- Experience as a Solution Architect designing products, platforms, systems and components on multiple programmes and projects
- Experience of working on the end to end project lifecycle, in a multi-technology environment.
- Experience of designing and managing the end-to-end delivery of multi-platform solutions.
- Experience working with AWS technologies.
- Experience of best practice solution architecture across all architecture domains and key platform technologies (Salesforce, O365, SharePoint, Telephony, Cloud technologies, Data analysis and Data management tools, ERP, Integration technologies)
- Exceptional communication skills.
- Exposure to AWS would be a real benefit.
What the client can offer:
- Excellent career progression in what is a very open and collaborative environment.
- An excellent package including a generous pension and cash allowance on top of your base salary, along with a discretionary bonus.
- Flexible working including a minimum of one day working from home per week.
[Architecture, Architect, Distributed Applications, Distributed Architectures, Documentation, Governance, AWS, Salesforce, O365, SharePoint, Telephony, Cloud, Data Analysis, ERP, Integration technologies, TOGAF, Sparx, UML]