* Join a thriving digital practice where you will work on large-scale, high impact greenfield projects ensuring the end solution meets the user's needs * We embrace and recognise people's strengths, whether that is a brilliant mind, collaborative outlook or a nerd for all things digital * You will have exposure to learning new technologies and continue building your career in whichever avenue you choose, with support and encouragement
Technical Solution Architect - Digital - Cloud - Microservices
- Join a thriving digital practice where you will work on large-scale, high impact greenfield projects ensuring the end solution meets the user's needs
- We embrace and recognise people's strengths, whether that is a brilliant mind, collaborative outlook or a nerd for all things digital
- You will have exposure to learning new technologies and continue building your career in whichever avenue you choose, with support and encouragement
More about us
We are an award-winning, recognised digital practice who collaborate with our clients to fuse strategy, tech and design to identify where businesses need to be and how to get them there.
You will be working with our public sector clients, and be excited at the idea of bringing these services, that are accessed by millions, to life. Harnessing disruptive potential and digital technologies ensuring the citizens, communities, workers and businesses you serve are at the heart of progress.
You will work either on client site, our modern and all-equipped studio or from home (remote at present).
We provide you with opportunities to diversify your tech stack (if you wish), learn new technologies and give you access to training for your personal development. You will receive a competitive salary and package with a performance-based bonus, strong pension, income protection 26 days annual leave and much more!
As a Solution Architect you will be working with outstanding digital talent to innovate and create great solutions for iconic names.
Further responsibilities will include:
- Producing solution designs that align to the customer's IT strategy and meet business needs
- Understand the client's strategy and purpose, working closely with the client's architecture team to define, analyse and execute the target architecture for the project
- Present at architecture governance forums resent at architecture governance forums Perform evaluations of architecture design submissions
- Able to manage conflict resolution, risk and issues related to architecture
- Manage diverse teams with an inclusive team culture where individuals are regognised for their contributions
- Experience of performing the role of a Technical Architect in a regulated industry
- Prior experience of code development with an enterprise-class language (.Net, Java)
- Experience in delivering cloud-native solutions
- Working knowledge of modern architecture patterns e.g microservices, data platform
- Understanding of DevOps processes facilitating CI/CD pipelines
- Experience in client-facing roles
- Architecture and design experience of web/mobile enterprise applications using proprietary and open-source frameworks
- Eligible for SC or DV security clearance to work with our clients
If you're keen to take your career to the next level and kick 2021 off with a new challenge, apply today.