This role sits in the Group Finance function of a fast-growing dynamic Fintech business. The Treasury Management Systems Lead is responsible for the design, development and ongoing maintenance of the groups various Treasury management applications on the cloud platform. This individual will form an integral part of the Group Finance Systems Team.
This role requires an innovative individual with strong attention to detail to support change with a clear idea of how the
Treasury applications can be used for managing and reporting treasury risks and positions across the Group and in
addition support compliance with segregation requirements in key businesses processes. The jobholder is also expected to contribute to the ongoing development of related treasury process, procedures and controls. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work across a variety of treasury applications within the Group Finance Systems landscape and will take the lead on delivering treasury system change.
* Lead the development and optimisation of the treasury applications and play a key role in influencing the future direction of the systems and platforms.
* Collaborate with stakeholders in Treasury and IT across the Group to maintain the smooth running of
the existing treasury solutions and lead the development of the treasury applications plus interfaces to internal and external solutions in line with user requirements.
* Provide support for end users on a day to day basis and ensure effective user availability of the treasury
applications. The timely provision of support is essential in this role, as the systems being supported are business-critical.
* Manage relationships with external vendors ensuring the treasury applications meet requirements. Lead all system change including upgrades, patches, new modules and solutions working closely with vendors as required. Ensure vendor disaster recovery processes are in place and work for the group.
* Ensure Treasury applications observe the groups internal control standards around change management and user access provisioning. Follow audit guidance to develop the overall efficiency of system controls.
The key challenges that will face the successful candidate:
* Develop a strong understanding of the existing treasury solutions / applications and their use by the group:
* Integrity - Treasury Management System
* eBAM - Bank account management tool
* Co-Process - Intercompany netting tool
* ABK Efis - the Swift Bureau as used by Integrity for bank connectivity.
* Ensure appropriate governance is in place for changes and enhancements that are made to the Treasury applications and associated infrastructure.
* Establish rapport and develop a close working relationship with the Treasury and finance professionals throughout the Group
* Ensure that process and system controls within applications are in line with required practice.
* Work closely with the vendors on the ongoing rollout of the Treasury solutions, ensuring the functional requirements of the business are met and good practice is observed from a technical standpoint.
Core Competencies Required
* Over 5 years of experience of treasury or related finance / banking systems, including a minimum of three years managing Integrity or an equivalent application
* Responsible and self-sufficient, taking full ownership for work.
* Well organised, with good attention to detail.
* A team player, conscientious with good listening skills and empathy. Must be personable and able to build strong relationships across the business.
* Pro-active, with the ability and confidence to drive forward discussions, co-ordinate activities, make judgements and take decisions.
* Knowledge of SQL and VBA.
* Experience of SWIFT or other Bank Connectivity solutions
* Experience of working in a consulting capacity.
* Strong academic record, including a university degree.
* Qualified/Part Qualified AMCT.
* Experience of working in the head office of a large FTSE 100 company.
With a team of over 200 and growing every day, Goodman Masson is one of London’s specialist Finance and Technology recruitment businesses. Voted ‘Best Recruitment Company to Work For’ in 2018, our passion for what we do is clear.
Based in London, Düsseldorf and New York, we hold annual revenues exceeding £42 million. This includes Qualified & Part-Qualified / Transactional Finance, Actuarial & Investment Management, Audit, Banking Operations, Compliance & Financial Crime, Front Office, Housing Development, Information & Cyber Security, Technology, Digital & Data, Product Control & Valuations, Projects, Change & Transformation, Risk & Regulation, Tax and Treasury.
We also have a Solutions team who provide RPO, hybrid and volume recruitment services. Alongside this, Goodman Masson have developed an Executive Search team who focus on sourcing C-suite talent to fee earning Legal partners.