Treasury Manager Global Drinks Brand based in Glasgow
Treasury Manager role with a Global brand based in Glasgow. You will be responsible for the management of all Treasury operational activities including execution of FX hedging and spot transactions, oversight of global funding, daily cash management, credit and counterparty risk monitoring and transactional banking.
- Liaise with the Financial Planning team to ensure currency budgets are in line with expectation and populate FX exposures in the Treasury Management System.
- Execute foreign exchange hedging for key currencies in line with policy, via 360t dealing platform or directly with relationship banking partners.
- Manage the currency risk at month end by executing spot trades.
- Ensure all currency trades are captured and confirmed in the Treasury Management System and value the derivative portfolio on a monthly basis.
- Set up hedge relationships and run hedge effectives tests for all derivatives on a semi-annual basis in line with IFRS reporting requirements.
- Manage the transactional banking process including the opening and closing of accounts, updating of mandates, monitoring of fees and resolution of ad hoc issues in relation to banking transactions.
- Monitor counterparty and credit risk with regular reporting to the Treasury Committee.
- CA/ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified with post qualifying experience ACT qualification would be beneficial but not essential
- Experience within a Corporate Treasury function
- Experience of leading and managing teams / influencing others
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Structured approach to work and process driven
- Ability to communicate effectively with a wide range of stakeholders at all levels
- Confidence to question and probe with a continuous improvement mind-set
- Excellent written, verbal and presentational communication skills