Typescript/Node.js Senior Software Engineer
Tweets and posts, comments and character limits: the internet has completely changed the way in which we write. Documents are no longer static prose written on a screen; they are living sets of structured data.
This start-up's platform integrates document editing, distribution, indexing and collaboration, together with bespoke tools for the specific industries they service. They find inspiration in the tools that software engineers build for themselves and want to bring them to the legal and finance industries.
Being a web-based product, most of their code is built in Typescript. Their front-end is built with React and MobX, and their back-end runs on Node.js with a PostgreSQL database. The platform is also cloud-based and deployed on AWS. Requirements:
- 5+ years' experience
- Experience with a strongly-typed language - ideally Typescript - but happy with Java, C# or Scala
- AWS or other cloud experience
- Distributed systems
- Node.js ecosystem is also a bonus
- Have an impact in shaping a business: they have a blank slate, help them create an engineering function which is not only building truly exciting things but is also a fun place to be!
- Collaborative and transparent culture - feel empowered to come up with your own ideas and actually make them happen
- Stock options
- Flexible working - when you want, where you want!
- Regular team socials
£80k - 120k base + stock Contact
To apply for this role please email your CV to: Kishan Patel