A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a qualified accountant to join the Financial Reporting team at a leading global banking group based in London.
Key responsibilities of the role will include:
- Daily and monthly production responsibilities around various elements of financial reporting and control
- Preparation of various financial reporting submissions to Head Office on a monthly and quarterly basis
- Production of annual financial statements
- Assist in the preparation of local regulatory reporting to BoE and PRA
- Ensure compliance with SOX controls and liaison with the auditors
- Participation in finance-wide projects where required including new product roll-outs
- Performing other ad-hoc assignments or initiatives as required by the Head of Financial Reporting
To be considered you must have the following attributes/skills:
- Qualified accountant with financial accounting/reporting experience gained in a banking institution with knowledge of financial products
- Strong systems knowledge including MS Excel
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to deal with senior management across the business
If you have similar experience to that outlined above and are looking for a permanent opportunity within a progressive and dynamic environment, please forward your CV today.