- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Credit Suisse -
- 18 Jun 19
Vice President, Legal Entity Finance, # 134255
The Finance division at Credit Suisse aspires to be the best Finance division in the industry and a core driver of the bank's vision. Our focus is to manage the bank's capital, funding, liquidity and expenses to ensure we are well capitalized and have a strong enough balance sheet to withstand adversity and uncertainty. We are committed to drive cost efficiencies, improve control, quality and efficiency of our information and to engage with the businesses to actively prepare the bank for regulatory changes. To fulfill our mandate we need the skills, experience and engagement of our employees. We need to attract the best people and engage, grow and retain talents through a rewarding and inclusive partnership culture.
The role leads on the financial and capital planning, budgeting and forecasting for the UK IWM legal entities, including Credit Suisse (UK) Limited and Credit Suisse Asset Management Limited. This includes delivery of the monthly forecasts to CS Group.
The role acts as the coordinator to the CSUK ALM CaRMC and supports several Senior Managers in the CSUK business under the UK's SMC&R (CFO, CRO, CEO and Head of RALF). The role partners with CRO on the delivery of the CSUK ICAAP and ILAAP.
In addition, the role will collaborate across with wider CFO organisation to deliver budgets, plans and forecasts including but not limited to Tax, divisional finance, capital management, legal entity standard reporting and regulatory reporting.
The role prepares all Board and committee reporting in relation to financial plans, budgets and forecasts for the UK IWM legal entities.
Open to discussing flexible/agile working.
- Qualified accountant with strong experience of financial planning & analysis (including production of financial models).
- Working knowledge of the PRA and FCA prudential regimes for UK Banks and regulated investment firms.
- Working knowledge of US GAAP, IFRS and UK GAAP in relation to banks and investment firms, experience of ICAAP and ILAAP.
- Ability to interact and influence at all levels within the organisation and adaptable communication style.
- Strong controls focus and attention to detail to ensure accurate, complete and reasonable results.
Credit Suisse is committed to providing equal employment opportunities, regardless of ethnicity, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, civil partnership, marital or family status, pregnancy, disability or any other status that is protected as a matter of local law.