Xero Management Accountant
Management Accountant job - Central London - Practice - Xero essential
A well-established medium-sized West End firm of Chartered Accountants in Central London with 17 partners is looking for a new Xero Management Accountant. It has a broad range of clients with specialisms in FCA regulated entities, authors, barristers, media, property clients, not for profit as well as a range of international clients.
The firm have been around for many years and are renowned for developing staff from within and have a variety of instances of Trainees and qualified Seniors rising to Partnership.
You will work with a number of clients in different sectors, maintaining and developing the strong relationships which are key to the growth of the firm. You will be a Xero Certified Advisor and have had experience of using Xero frequently as well as training staff and clients and working on Xero apps.
Xero Management Accountant responsibilities
- Addressing client queries relating to bookkeeping and VAT, understand the client's needs and dealing with it accordingly
- Working with Xero on a day to day basis, having the ability to build monthly management accounts from this package.
- Double entry bookkeeping and experience of maintaining bookkeeping records on Sage 50 Accounts
- Preparing VAT Returns including sound knowledge of VAT legislation and VAT treatment
- Preparing monthly and quarterly management accounts for Partner/Client review
- Accounting for monthly adjustments (prepayments, accrued & deferred income and accruals) as part of preparing management accounts
- Working under pressure and coping with demanding deadlines
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative. BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.