Automated Test Developer
This is a fantastic opportunity for an Automation Tester to join a great company in Northwich on a permanent basis.
The role involves;
- Have development experience
- Be used to working in TDD/BDD/Agile development team as a developer or Dev Ops
- Feel at home setting up and maintaining container based Cloud App based systems such as: Heroku, AWS, Azure, Engine Yard or similar
- Understand the concepts behind and feel comfortable using automated infrastructure deployment tools, such as: Chef, Kubernetes and the like
- Have used Cloud CLI's like AWS
- Possess a confident approach to technical solution design by envisaging, documenting, communicating and delivering features and tool sets
- Have excellent communication skills
- Consider it important to keep up to date with and be capable of advocating best practice in Dev Ops, Testing and Development
- Independently estimate, deliver and take responsibility for delivering features
- Be self motivated
- Have a demonstrable understanding of CI and CD chains
- Understand automated testing frameworks, systems and concept such as: code coverage, Jenkins, Rspec and similar
- Have developed using Open Source back end web development server technologies: Python, NodeJS, Rails, Sinartra, PHP or similar and be capable of using scripting languages like: Ruby and Bash
- Have an advantage if you have experience of our core technology stack: Ruby, NodeJS, Angular or Android Java
- Likely spend half your time developing and the other half maintaining environments and toolsets
- Feel comfortable using Git and the GitFlow branching and release paradigm
The company also offer a great package for employees including 4% pension, flexible working hours and more!!
SThree are committed to ensuring equal opportunities, fairness of treatment, dignity, work-life balance and the elimination of all forms of discrimination in the workplace for all staff and job applicants.